[App_rpt-users] Need programming software for CM200 and CM300 Motorola

andy_kb7b andy_kb7b at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 9 18:47:08 UTC 2017

Loren,

The Hamvoip guys claim to be able to do this on a Raspberry Pi using the DosBox software.

I have not programmed anything with this yet, but did get the DosBox part running on a Pi-3.

My Windows-98 laptop still works, but I want to have another programming option available when it dies.

Check out the link below and see if it will work for you.

https://hamvoip.org/hamradio/motorola_programming/

Oh, and I think you'll have to load your old programming software on the Pi for that equipment.

-Andy
PB7B/KB7B
Node: 42432