[App_rpt-users] Changing from radioless dahdi to simpleusb

Will Bashlor will at bashlor.com
Tue Dec 12 20:33:03 UTC 2017

Here are the first 3 lines of my rpt.conf

;rxchannel=Radio/usb46841

;rxchannel = dahdi/pseudo

rxchannel=SimpleUSB/usb

And here are the channel modules from modules.conf

; Channels

noload => chan_agent.so ;                       Agent Proxy Channel

noload => chan_alsa.so ;                        ALSA Console Channel Driver

noload => chan_beagle.so ;                      Beagleboard Radio Interface Channel Driver

load => chan_dahdi.so ;                         DAHDI Telephony

noload => chan_echolink.so ;                    echolink Channel Driver

noload => chan_features.so ;                    Feature Proxy Channel

noload => chan_gtalk.so ;                       Gtalk Channel Driver

load => chan_iax2.so ;                          Inter Asterisk eXchange (Ver 2)

load => chan_local.so ;                         Local Proxy Channel (Note: used internal

noload => chan_oss.so ;                         Channel driver for OSS sound cards

noload => chan_phone.so ;                       Generic Linux Telephony Interface driver

noload => chan_pi.so ;                          DMK Engineering "PITA" Board on Rpi2/3 Channel Driver

load => chan_simpleusb.so ;                     CM1xx USB Cards with Radio Interface Channel Driver (No DSP)

noload => chan_sip.so ;                         Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)

noload => chan_tlb.so ;                         TheLinkBox Channel Driver

noload => chan_usbradio.so ;                    CM1xx USB Cards with Radio Interface Channel Driver (DSP)

noload => chan_usrp.so ;                        GNU Radio interface USRP Channel Driver

noload => chan_voter.so ;                       Radio Voter Channel Driver