[App_rpt-users] Changing from radioless dahdi to simpleusb

Will Bashlor will at bashlor.com
Tue Dec 12 20:10:48 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I have an AllStar node on Raspbian Stretch installed via apt-get install. It’s been working fine with dahdi as a radioless node but now I want to test with simpleusb using a CM108 and BF888. I have everything connected and there’s a solid red light on the CM108 and it doesn’t seem to be communicating with allstar. I can see it with lsusb –t fine, see below.

Also do I need to disable dahdi in modules? If I do that then I get error “No channel type registered for 'DAHDI'” and asterisk quits.

Any quick pointers or advice? Thanks.

pi at raspberrypi:~ $ sudo lsusb -t

/:  Bus 01.Port 1: Dev 1, Class=root_hub, Driver=dwc_otg/1p, 480M

    |__ Port 1: Dev 2, If 0, Class=Audio, Driver=snd-usb-audio, 12M

    |__ Port 1: Dev 2, If 1, Class=Audio, Driver=snd-usb-audio, 12M

    |__ Port 1: Dev 2, If 2, Class=Audio, Driver=snd-usb-audio, 12M

    |__ Port 1: Dev 2, If 3, Class=Human Interface Device, Driver=usbhid, 12M

pi at raspberrypi:~ $

-Will

KE4IAJ