[App_rpt-users] Changing from radioless dahdi to simpleusb

Will Bashlor will at bashlor.com
Wed Dec 13 14:12:09 UTC 2017

Thanks for the replies. It seems Linux sees the CM108 FOB, but it's like AllStar isn't communicating with it. Is there a setting somewhere to tell it what USB bus and port to use, or does it find it automatically? I also tried to use simpleusb-tune-menu to configure it but I get the error below.

pi at raspberrypi:/usr/sbin $ ./simpleusb-tune-menu

Error parsing device parameters

pi at raspberrypi:/usr/sbin $