[App_rpt-users] Changing from radioless dahdi to simpleusb

Will Bashlor will at bashlor.com
Wed Dec 13 14:39:59 UTC 2017

Ah ha, trying #3 below I get “Device usb currently not active”. There’s a clue…

Please enter your selection now: T

Transmit Test Tone/Keying is now Enabled

active (command) USB Radio device is [usb]

1) Select USB device

2) Set Rx Voice Level (using display)

3) Set Transmit A Level and send test tone

4) Set Transmit B Level and send test tone

E) Toggle Echo Mode (currently Disabled)

F) Flash (Toggle PTT and Tone output several times)

P) Print Current Parameter Values

S) Swap Current USB device with another USB device

T) Toggle Transmit Test Tone/Keying (currently Enabled)

W) Write (Save) Current Parameter Values

0) Exit Menu

Please enter your selection now: 3

Device usb currently not active

Enter new Tx A Level setting (0-999, or C/R for none):