[App_rpt-users] Can I get some one to point me to the iso image for allstarlink..

Tim Sawyer tisawyer at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 04:11:48 UTC 2017

"Trouble is leaving here ok" as we used to say in the telco. Native Mac
tools reveal a perfect md5.

Tims-iMac:Downloads wd6awp$ cd allstar-firmware-8.7.1-amd64-i386-netinst

Tims-iMac:allstar-firmware-8.7.1-amd64-i386-netinst wd6awp$ ll

total 1286160

-rw-r--r--@ 1 wd6awp  staff     0B Jul 25 07:45 DIAL

-rw-r--r--@ 1 wd6awp  staff   1.4K Jul 25 08:02 DIAL.txt

-rw-r--r--@ 1 wd6awp  staff   628M Jul 24 12:47
allstar-firmware-8.7.1-amd64-i386-netinst.iso

-rw-r--r--@ 1 wd6awp  staff    80B Jul 25 08:06
allstar-firmware-8.7.1-amd64-i386-netinst.md5

Tims-iMac:allstar-firmware-8.7.1-amd64-i386-netinst wd6awp$ cat
allstar-firmware-8.7.1-amd64-i386-netinst.md5

e041ca4e79ae1a75f628d41011bdb3bc
allstar-firmware-8.7.1-amd64-i386-netinst.iso

Tims-iMac:allstar-firmware-8.7.1-amd64-i386-netinst wd6awp$ md5
allstar-firmware-8.7.1-amd64-i386-netinst.iso

MD5 (allstar-firmware-8.7.1-amd64-i386-netinst.iso) =

--
Tim WD6AWP