[App_rpt-users] uridiag fixed for DIAL

Steven Donegan donegan at donegan.org
Sun Feb 12 22:22:30 UTC 2017

Hmmm, well I guess I need to find current instructions for DIAL then :-) Thanks for the assist!
 Steven Donegan
KK6IVC General Class FCC License
FAA PP-ASEL Pilots License
Silver State Car #86
www.sscc.us

    On Sunday, February 12, 2017 2:20 PM, Steve Zingman <szingman at msgstor.com> wrote:

  Sorry, That is not DIAL. it's HAMVIOP

 On 02/12/2017 05:17 PM, Steven Donegan wrote:

  [root at repeater utils]# ls
 asterisk                                hamlib                  watchdog
 dahdi-linux-complete-2.10.0.1+2.10.0.1  pcsensor-temper-master
  This was a very early DIAL image for the Pi 3 I believe. If it needs a refresh I am more than happy to use the latest - no need to fix something 'ancient' so to speak :-)   Steven Donegan