[App_rpt-users] URI Hook up for Yaesu VXR-7000

Angeo aglorioso62 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 21:18:48 UTC 2017

Bob,

Thanks for the reply.  As it turns out, the repeater COR is not
working.  So, using the option of the connections listed

below would not work.

  I am wondering if anyone has been able to get this repeater to work
with DSP instead of Simple USB mode?? This would be the ideal way to go
for us.

73 de Angelo