[App_rpt-users] URI Hook up for Yeasu VXR-7000 (Angeo and Kevin)

Angeo aglorioso62 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 17:03:17 UTC 2017

Hello Kevin,

Thanks very much for the info. As to you question, the COR  does not
work at all on the VXR-7000. It show no

movement with a volt meter. I guess it is bad.

  Again, Thanks so much for your help.

Angelo

PS : would love to get your phone number just in case there is any issue
I may need to chat with you about.

    You have email me at  n5uxt AT hotmail.com