[App_rpt-users] Bug fixes and feature updates to ASL asterisk

Steve Zingman szingman at msgstor.com
Thu Feb 16 21:48:12 UTC 2017

Steve,

Yes, Using the issues section is quite viable. The Dev team will use it
to track issues (redundant?) and link them to branches. I will be
checking the issues section on a regular basis to try to take some of
the load off the Dev team. Thanks for bringing this up. Mike and I were
discussing it on our daily conference call while I drive home from work. ;)

73, Steve N4IRS