[App_rpt-users] parallel port

George Csahanin george at dyb.com
Sun Feb 26 02:51:27 UTC 2017

The Pi parallel lines would be perfect. This really keeping me from
using Pi on more radios. Having to modify the CM108 FOB is a pain. I
have some that are not globbed. I also bought a pile of CM108's and was
going to come up with my own but Kevin Custer beat me to that one. He
has a somewhat less costly URI. But can't beat $6 for a USB FOB and
wiggle a line on the Pi's I/O. I saw that VK stuff too, there was some
other-than-technical reason I was told to not use it, but it is a hazy
memory. And the other group (arm-allstar or whatever it is called flat
out said that they won't do it. Shouldn't have skipped those "C" classes
so I could roll my own. :-)

GeorgeC W2DB
Node 2360