[App_rpt-users] parallel port

larry larry at n7fm.com
Sun Feb 26 07:35:44 UTC 2017

Hi George,

Have you looked at the ARM groups Arduino NANO project for radio control?
It might be something useful depending on the features you want or
intend to use on your node.

 From what I am seeing (running nodes of both flavors) both the ARM and
the Dial group each have features that are not always available on the
opposite group.
A shame having to keep track of who has what feature. Guess that's life
but I hate seeing the Allstar group having a split path.

Larry - N7FM.