[App_rpt-users] Help needed with RTCM Voter

John Simmons jasimmons at pinewooddata.com
Wed Jan 4 12:58:35 UTC 2017

I have dealt with similar GPS issues. Usually the LOS is caused either
by antenna or interference issues. If you are not very close to a high
power broadcast station and the antenna is fairly clear to the sky,
double check your antenna connections/connectors, and try a different
antenna.

73,
John NI0K

---