[App_rpt-users] migrating from acid to dial.

Pierre Martel petem001 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 14:36:34 UTC 2017

got a 2 node site with Acid on an old P4 computer. It is working great but
I need to replace it before it goes down.

I will replace it with a used server computer that is in great shape. a
proliant with dual nic (gigabit) multiple power supply, ect.. xeon dual cpu
8 gig of ram.

I know that it is over kill but it was given to me and I want to connect
the second nic to a Mesh that we are starting around Montreal and provide
service from there..

So I need to confirm some stuff..

Can I use the configuration file that I have from the old computer?
will the node level settings be the same, or do I need to redo the level
ajustement?

I know that I some files will need to be changed.. can anyone confirm wich
one?

Thanks for the help

Pierre VE2PF