[App_rpt-users] Migration Issues

Jamey Wright Jamey.Wright at morgan911.org
Fri Jan 6 18:54:40 UTC 2017

I just migrated one of my nodes from ACID to DIAL.  It is up and running fine but I have a couple of things that need to be addressed.

First, it is no longer showing up on the Allstar Status Pages.  When I connected it to one of my other nodes the Allstar site showed the correct info in the bubble display.  Is there a command I can run to force registration or is there a logfile that might show errors?

Second, during the install I saw where it was trying to sync to time servers.  I block access to time servers external to my network since I have a Stratum 1 NTP server on my network.  Where can I change the NTP settings?  I am not a Linux guru so a full path is appreciated.

Jamey Wright - WR4JW