[App_rpt-users] Voter Lost Master Timing Source

Skyler F electricity440 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 23:26:15 UTC 2017

We are using the Garmin GPS 18, and when we switch it to 9600 Baud, the GPS
light never lights up, it needs to be on 4800 baud to actually get a GPS
lock.

It looks like it might have to do with the ethernet switch, tried
connecting directly to the router, and no issues yet, i'll report back if
it decides to randomly loose connection to LAN server again. Does anybody
have experience with RTCM's on a network switch?

--
Skyler Fennell
amsatnet.info
electricity440 at gmail.com