[App_rpt-users] Voter Lost Master Timing Source

Joe Moskalski kc2irv at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 23:43:43 UTC 2017

Weird, I have tested the Garmin 18 without issue setting it 9600 baud. I
don't use it because I run external antennas using the QRP Labs QLG-1. I
currently have my one RTCM for my second transmit site going over the
internet without an issue. You might be on to something with a possible
issue with that network switch.