[App_rpt-users] COP warm boot locks FOB in TX

DuaneVT . selkie2 at comcast.net
Wed Jan 11 14:15:49 UTC 2017

I have DIAL running on a fanless computer with modified USB FOB. The system
is in final test on the bench with a laptop SSH'd in over the local LAN. I
was experimenting with COP commands and noticed a possible fault.

Sending COP *901 warm boot locks up the FOB in TX!
 I watched the CLI while sending *901 from a radio. It showed "KILLED", and
then stopped decoding radio commands. The FOB TX light locked on. I sent
REBOOT on ssh and restarted the node.

Ideas?
Thanks,
Duane KA1LM