[App_rpt-users] finding source of echo...

Serge Bérubé ve2abc at ve2abc.com
Tue Jan 10 00:34:14 UTC 2017

May I suggest you to look over your network for looping and non symmetrical
routes , We have a 15 and more nodes on a  private network and we
experienced some issues like this.  and after correct networking
re-engineering  , in fact we installed OSPF to eliminate all routes errors ,
we had no more issues, this may or may not be your  issue,

Best Regards, Serge VE2ABC

---