[App_rpt-users] DTMF

Wayne Hale waynehale at mac.com
Tue Jan 17 22:39:25 UTC 2017

Also saw a similar problem on a Kenwood 2 meter repeater.  Would decode
all DTMF except 3, A, B, C.  Set deemphasis = no and solved the problem.

Trouble shoot by entering, from the command line, asterisk vvv -r  Then
enter each digit one at a time and you should see each digit appear in
the Asterisk output.  Type EXIT to exit the test mode.

Wayne W6IZK