[App_rpt-users] Allmon Issue

Ramesh Dhami Ramesh at va3uv.com
Thu Jan 19 03:49:42 UTC 2017

Hi Guys:

I have a server running 2 hub nodes; I have allmon running on the same
server.

In allmon.ini I have 2 stanza's one for each hub node... same login
credentials.

On the asterisk CLI, I am seeing authentication errors from manager.conf

The allmon dashboard shows stats perfectly fine for one of my nodes, the
2nd node, the one that seems to be giving authentication errors, has the
following message on the allmon dashboard:

Get node sawSta failed!

I have tried a separate user account (in allmon.ini and manager.conf for
each node - but I am seeing the same issue.

Appreciate some pointers!

Thanks,

Ramesh, VA3UV