[App_rpt-users] Fwd: Re: proxy server

Robert Newberry N1XBM at amsat.org
Mon Jan 23 03:09:47 UTC 2017

I have a question on the server configuration, under extensions.conf

The following section needs to replace the existing *[radio-secure]*
section:

[radio-secure]
exten=_20XX,1,Rpt,${EXTEN}
exten=_21XX,1,Rpt,${EXTEN}
exten=_22XX,1,Rpt,${EXTEN}
exten=_23XX,1,Rpt,${EXTEN}
exten=_24XX,1,Rpt,${EXTEN}
exten=_25XX,1,Rpt,${EXTEN}
exten=_26XX,1,Rpt,${EXTEN}
exten=_27XXX,1,Rpt,${EXTEN}
exten=_28XXX,1,Rpt,${EXTEN}
exten=_29XXX,1,Rpt,${EXTEN}

I have nodes that are 41XXX, 42XXXX, and 43XXX should I ad those to this
list? I am guessing when the instructions were made, maybe the nodes didn’t
go this high?

--
N1XBM
Apparare Scientor