[App_rpt-users] *FIXED* can't drop inbound connection

Steve Zingman szingman at msgstor.com
Sun Jan 29 20:31:22 UTC 2017

Tom,
This is Davids exact intention. He is trying to drive a wedge between
the groups and I have no intention of taking the bait.
The bug will be fixed, not today or tomorrow but it will be fixed. The
fix will be available to everyone.

Any more that I could say would just give the ammunition.

Sterve

--
"Real programmers us vi, that's why I use nano"