[App_rpt-users] Playback from hub node suppression to particular connected node

Stephen - K1LNX k1lnx at k1lnx.net
Fri Jul 7 15:02:40 UTC 2017

I have a hub node that we play announcements on 4 times a day, and
sometimes there is another node south of me that will connect to it.

Does telemetry output being turned off for the connecting node have any
impact on this? He turned off telemetry on his side, (set telemdefault=0)
and I sent a message as a test, but he was still able to hear it.

Is this the expected behavior with telemetry turned off?

tnx
Stephen
K1LNX