[App_rpt-users] Kenwood TH-D7 Duplex Node?

Ramesh Dhami Ramesh at va3uv.com
Sun Jul 23 20:06:31 UTC 2017

That's definitely an option Benjamin.... but how do I get COS signal?

I'm not opposed to performing micro surgery, just wondering if anyone has been there and got the T Shirt!

Having said that, I forgot to mention that the issue with the Baofengs seems to be largely with the stock antenna (or should I say the attenuator disguised as an antenna).

Testing with a signal generator seemed to indicate a 10dB loss in sensitivity when using the "antenna".

I've also since switched to duplex=0 (with linktolink = 1) to help eliminate further loss in RX sensitivity due to desense).

Cheers,

Ramesh.

Sent from my iPhone