[App_rpt-users] Changed Email Address!

Loren Tedford loren at lorentedford.com
Tue Jul 25 03:11:32 UTC 2017

Greetings Everyone,
I enjoy emailing everyone in helping with the installation of
allstarlink however I have recently made some changes to the way my
email is delivered through the app_rpt user system.. If you have an
Emergency and need to personally email me fast. Please use
lorentedford at gmail.com Now regarding the transition to my new email
address which is loren at lorentedford.com i will still check this but only
3 times a day.. My gmail is now setup to directly go to my phone! I hope
everyone understands why I changed my main email in the app_rpt system..
Again keep up the great work and always enjoy every email i have seen
through the list!

Please if their is anything i can do to help let me know!

Loren Tedford (KC9ZHV)
Email: lorentedford at gmail.com
Email: KC9ZHV at KC9ZHV.com
http://www.lorentedford.com