[App_rpt-users] SimpleUSB_Tune_Menu

Ramesh Dhami Ramesh at va3uv.com
Thu Jul 27 12:07:58 UTC 2017

On 2017-07-27 7:57 AM, Luc Drolet VE2 LUQ wrote:
> Hello Ramesh,
>
> Here is attached file 2 PDF
> Of my pictures with PuTTY,
> I choose 2) Set Rx Voice Level (using display)
>
> Subsequently I want to adjust my audio and also recorded my configurations

<-- Hi Luc:  Thanks for the screen shot - this is very helpful as it
clarifies which image you are using.  You are using the hamvoip image
(https://hamvoip.org/).  You will have to subscribe to that mailing list
for instructions / support.  This is the original app_rpt / Allstar link
support group.  We use and support the allstarlink image (available
from: https://allstarlink.org/) in honor of our late friend, Jim Dixon,
WB6NIL.

Should you choose to use this image, we are here to provide support as
required.

73 de

Ramesh, VA3UV