[App_rpt-users] mini-pc recommendations for Allstar / Dial

Ken Alker ka6ken at alker.net
Thu Jun 1 16:31:04 UTC 2017

Thanks.  Have you managed to avoid the freeze-up issue due to the clock
problems on certain Atom processors (Bay Trail, and possibly others) due to
a conflict with the kernel being used in the Dial release (apparently, a
CPU problem, but a problem nonetheless)?

--On Thursday, June 01, 2017 5:46 AM -0700 Mark Johnston