[App_rpt-users] mini-pc recommendations for Allstar / Dial

Mark Johnston markjohnston73 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 03:14:29 UTC 2017

I don't know how often there would be a freeze up,

*root at KC7DMF:~# uptime*

* 19:22:06 up 19 days, 31 min,  1 user,  load average: 0.05, 0.09, 0.12*

*I believe this may address the issue, I added  **kernel.panic = 20  *

*to /etc/sysctl.conf*

*I know it would kernel panic once in a great while, never did find exactly
why, but this seems to keep it running.*

*I also wrote a script when the network has packet loss, to restart...*

"Got Root?"

How many software engineers does it take to change a light bulb?
*None. It's a hardware problem.*

Unix is user friendly. It's just very particular about who it's friends are.
WINDOWS: Will Install Needless Data On Whole System
MICROSOFT: Most Intelligent Customers Realize Our Software Only Fools
Teenagers.

A ntennas
P oorly
P laced
L acks
E ngineering

The best way to accelerate a computer running Windows is at 9.81 m/s².

*"I get paid to support Windows, I use Linux to get work done."*