[App_rpt-users] TK-820 Config Question

Benjamin Naber Benjamin at Project23D.com
Wed Jun 21 12:44:55 UTC 2017

Scott,

I have a TKR-820 using a RA-35...

The info and symptoms your provided are kinda vague, please expand:

- what is NOT happening that should be
or
- what is happening that should not be

AND
 - what connections from the URI are going where to the repeater?

AND
- What are your settings for simpleUSB.conf?

~Benjamin, KB9LFZ