[App_rpt-users] Output CTCSS Follow Input?

Brett Friermood brett.friermood at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 14:39:45 UTC 2017

I seem to recall discussion of a setting that transmits CTCSS only when
local repeater input or linked audio is being transmitted, and does not for
ID, courtesy tone, etc. I've looked through the archives but have not found
anything. I may just be confusing it with features of some other
controllers.

The reason I ask is a recent discussion on the other list ended with the
answer of being unable to do it since there is not any code in all of
asterisk/app_rpt to handle it.

Thanks,

Brett KQ9N