[App_rpt-users] tone sent in usbradio setting

Pierre Martel petem001 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 19:19:04 UTC 2017

I know uswd it to adjust the deviation of my dmr repeater that run on a
mmdvm and raspberry py. The thing with the 1000 hz you need to make lots of
calculation to achieve the desired settings. But with a 1247 hz signal the
bessel null happen at exactly 3 khz deviation. And this is what we are
looking for with the radio txvoice command. Of course we could work our way
with setting a 1000 hz xmitter at the sessel null modulation level and use
it to feed the receiver of the repeater and then do the same for the
xmitter and adjust the same bessel null. The input would be balanced to the
output. But would it be balanced to the rest of the network.. not so sure.