[App_rpt-users] Reliability / Network Stability

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Tue Jun 27 16:45:22 UTC 2017

Just a comment about using mtr or other tools that attempt to show packet
loss to various ISP core or edge routers--this really does NOT give an
accurate picture, in many cases, particularly for latency....The job of
these routers is to forward traffic, not respond to pings.

...And, I am an ISP with core and edge routers.

73, David KB4FXC