[App_rpt-users] RPi w/DIAL Repeater Stuck In Transmit Mode

Bob Pyke k6ecm1 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 07:04:05 UTC 2017

Our repeater hung up in transmit mode, and would not respond to radio DTMF commands to restart Asterisk or reboot. We had to manually reset the power. We don't understand why. If this should be a reoccurring issue, perhaps we need an external watchdog timer to reset power after x minutes of constant PTT activation.

Looking for suggestions.

We are planning to setup a remote (no internet) repeater that is not easily accessible, so want to make sure we have a solution.

Thanks,
Bob
k6ecm
73