[App_rpt-users] Dial

Ryan Gross n3ssl at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 15 01:47:12 UTC 2017

Hi,

I have a RP2 running DIAL and works great tied into a Micor Base Station. The question I have is I want to set up some crons to runs macros at top of hour like ID and time. but the kicker is I am using main audio as primary and injecting aux audio this care PL direct into with Repeter builder rim or  URI pin 23 Right as tone out.

What I am looking is how to set up the hourly Id's not to transmit PL. and a way to setup Id's similar to the methods used on Scom 7330. Thus far I have not found a solution.

Ryan n3ssl
n3ssl at yahoo.com