[App_rpt-users] RPi 3 controller problem (Steve Zingman)

Steve Zingman szingman at msgstor.com
Thu Mar 16 18:49:25 UTC 2017

Your replies are fine.

Setting levels with a HT on usbradio might be a little iffy. Be that as
it may here is the procedure to "tighten up" the DTMF decoder.

1: shut down asterisk
2: cd /usr/src/astsrc-1.4.23-pre/asterisk/
3: edit line 10 of menuselect.makeopts
4: change MENUSELECT_CFLAGS=RADIO_RELAX LOADABLE_MODULES
5: to MENUSELECT_CFLAGS=LOADABLE_MODULES
6: save
7: make
8: get coffee
9: make install