[App_rpt-users] tx audio delay

Greg kb1ncj at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 01:40:17 UTC 2017

Hello, need some help. Using usbradio and want to know where and how I
can make adjustment to delay tx audio between it and PTT. I'm doing
something experimental and I am getting clipped (cut short at start)
audio. I see it being sent via CLI but the radio isn't in transmit yet.
This is only after I issue something from the radio I am using to talk
to the node. Otherwise, announcements, cwid and activity is fine. It may
be a rx issue, since I am using carrierfrom=vox and rxdemod=speaker.
Maybe some conflict where it is using a vox delay or is picking up a
tail of false rx... So any place to set these delays?
Thanks
Greg