[App_rpt-users] tx audio delay

Benjamin L. Naber benjamin at project23d.com
Thu Mar 23 04:28:00 UTC 2017

VOX is going to add some delay

you may also want to see if you have:
rxondelay=x

rxondelay is usually used for simplex radios or on repeater as a
kerchunk filter. The integer is the common denominator of how much time
you want to RX to be active before asterisk 'listens' in counts of
20ms.... so;
rxondelay=1   is 20ms. if =2, then 40ms, and so on.

Also, change your carrierfrom= key/value pair.

if you are not going to use COR/CAS logic from the radio then I suggest
you use:
carrierfrom=dsp

and then run the usbradio-tune-menu to properly adjust the RX audio
levels for asterisk to know what is white noise and a signal with
intelligence on it.

~Benjamin, KB9LFZ