[App_rpt-users] Registry re-requests (David Shaw)

David Shaw shawpbx at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 18:31:07 UTC 2017

No problem Bill, Would you like me to connect via ASL to your node to see
if you have the same problem as your local QSO users do? I can't speak for
the RIM Lite.

David

--
Thanks, David

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither
inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for
the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage
than prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater
confidence than an armed one."
Thomas Jefferson