[App_rpt-users] "Link prefix" control codes?

Monty monty at ke7jvx.com
Tue Mar 28 00:38:44 UTC 2017

Not sure if you found your answer, but looks like you want to add the
following to your *rpt.conf* file:

linktolink=yes
propagate_dtmf=yes
inxlat = #456,#457,0123456789ABCD,y     ; translate digit strings inbound,
                                                              ; in this
case intrepret #456 as star,
                                                              ; #457 as
pound, and pass all the other
                                                              ; chars
listed in arg3 (optional)
outxlat = *7,*0,0123456789#ABCD            ; translate digit string
outbound,
                                                              ; in this
case *7 generates star, *0
                                                              ; generates