[App_rpt-users] Allstarlink loop?

Benjamin L. Naber benjamin at project23d.com
Tue Mar 28 15:17:04 UTC 2017

There wasn't an echo, delay wasn't any more than normal and we were not
using permalinks. I was able to create the same situation again using
*3

odd to me that it kept repeating the connection status of a remote node
that was *not* a part of the loop.

I elected to take it a step further and see if I could create a mesh
between three nodes. I was successful. And it was a mess, haha!

~Benjamin, KB9LFZ