[App_rpt-users] Allstarlink loop?

Mike - W5JR w5jr.lists at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 18:54:41 UTC 2017

"Remote already in this mode" will only be heard if the telemetry message setting is allowed/active. A COP_34 (common to be function 934) will disable telemetry such as this, along with a whole list of other useful telemetry messages. The infamous COP_35 will allow telemetry messages for about a minute and suppress them afterwards. COP_33 turns all telemetry messaging back on.

tnx
Mike / W5JR
Alpharetta GA