[App_rpt-users] Squelch issue with RTCM and Kenwood

Pierre Martel petem001 at gmail.com
Mon May 1 20:38:31 UTC 2017

Always wanted to "play" with voting system and maybe simulcast. My primary
site is on a wireless network that belong to a ham friend and he provide me
with the bandwith and I use some IP in the 44.xxx.xxx.xxx range.

He have a site where I could install a voting receiver. And I have a site
where I could simulcast. the computer at the main site will be changed in
the next few wek to a proliant dl320 g5p with 8 gig of ram and 3 tb of hard
disk. It will run Dial and Xen, cause I want to virtualize some service for
our Mesh. ( web and file server. asterisk for local mesh voip. and stuff
like that.

Anyone built there own voting board?

I made many pc board in my life and want to maybe make a few to test all
this.

Is there some gerber or SCH files available to build a voter board?