[App_rpt-users] Dayton

Jeff DePolo jd0 at broadsci.com
Mon May 8 16:44:53 UTC 2017

Less than two weeks 'til Dayton (Xenia?).

Our usual Dayton group will have a cluster of ten spaces at the new venue
(7623-7627 and 7723-7727).  We're at the end of an aisle in the infield.
Among those in our group who will be showing and/or selling their wares
include:

- Kevin Custer W3KKC (Repeater-Builder list and web site, and Masters
Communications), with YL Elaine K3EMM

- Scott Zimmerman N3XCC (Repeater-Builder products), with XYL Elisha

- Dave Maciorowski WA1JHK (SCOM), with XYL Lexi

- Mike N4IRR and Steve N4IRS Zingman (Allstar Link/DIAL, et al)

Stop by, have a beer, buy lots of stuff.

					--- Jeff WN3A

---