[App_rpt-users] RTCM/Voter pulse noise

Hayden Honeywood haydenph91 at gmail.com
Thu May 18 01:09:43 UTC 2017

Thanks Chuck,
I'll have a play around. I have tested with two separate boards on separate
systems with different cables and it does the same.

Maybe I'll try some ferrite beads on the audio cables.

I built the boards with all the specified components from digikey except
the following which were not available anymore -

*IC14* - 74HC4053N
*C25* - 0.015uF
*C78, C79* - 1uF
*C75, C80* - 4.7uF
*E1-E11* - Ferrites
*IC5 *- 74HC139N

The ferrites have an impedance of about 65 ohms at 100MHz as compared to
the ones specified in the original listing which are 50 ohms at 100MHz.
This is probably the most likely reason this noise is breaking through.

Hayden