[App_rpt-users] app_rpt issue with Polycom VVX phone

K Yoksh yokshs at gmail.com
Thu May 25 21:08:44 UTC 2017

I'm not sure, I believe we've tried it with a semi-busy node and had the
same issue.

Curiously, he can make a call across a trunk to my Asterisk box, and we can
both mute our phones and it won't drop after an hour.

I'd never heard of VAD, but will look into it. Thanks for the info Benjamin!

73,

Kyle
K0KN