[App_rpt-users] New router problem?

Te Bussell welfarecat at comcast.net
Mon May 29 14:18:08 UTC 2017

I finally achieved the router results I wanted. I had to chase the problem from one part of the router to another. The new GUI Genie interface is capable of just about anything, but I needed to find my way through this. Now, I need to test again and determine if I have Allmon2 and IAXRPT working again.

73

KB9WKR Bill

Sent from my iPad