[App_rpt-users] No Receive Audio Since Dial Swithover

K7ILO k7ilo1 at gmail.com
Tue May 30 06:23:55 UTC 2017

Hey Gang.

First,  I have no idea of where to start looking so this is why I'm asking this.
Second, I know this has probably been solved through the group here so forgive me since I hadn’t checked this email in some time.

I was recently upgraded to the DIAL distro of allstar and I am using the same usbradio.conf file I used under ACID.
Now, I do not have any receive (inbound) audio but I do have transmit (outbound) audio.
Is there some new mixer settings that has been added to DIAL or new parameters I need to configure?

Thanks all for any assistance.

Harold
K7ILO