[App_rpt-users] hub crash help

Steve Zingman szingman at msgstor.com
Wed Nov 15 16:46:49 UTC 2017

Peter,
I prefer finding the problem rather then scripting work arounds. That
being said, You may want to consider moving up to Debian 8 which
supports systemd. The systemd unit will restart ASL quickly in case of a
crash.
Again, this is not the way to solve the issue, but it may help until we
can find and fix the problem.

73, Steve N4IRS