[App_rpt-users] chan_usbradio.c error

Benjamin Naber Benjamin at Project23D.com
Thu Nov 16 04:03:44 UTC 2017

Bob,

I got the "Died or something" error before in the past. I laughed for
days after I saw that, programmers got jokes!

The issue with mine was the USB hardware in the computer was failing. I
have no idea what, but something was. It "Died or something!"

Not really sure what that error really meant, I took the DOM (flash
memory module with 40 pin header instead of USB, I was using a neoware
thin client computer with Limey Linux) and put the DOM in another
machine, attached the URi and all was well.

Gotta love cryptic errors!

~Benjamin, KB9LFZ